We are seeking a full-time service tech to join our fun, fast-growing team. This is an excellent opportunity for a handy, friendly, hard-working person who’s excited to join the solar energy industry as part of an established, trusted company.
The Assistant Solar Service Technician will work with Sales, Operations, and our installation crews to replace PV inverters, perform solar array maintenance and electrical work as needed, and increase customer satisfaction through quality service and professional communication. If you know your way around power tools, are good with people, and want to learn more about the renewable energy sector, please contact us!
- Assist Service Technician: replace solar inverters, install critter guard, reconnect systems that lose internet connectivity, load/unload equipment
- Interact with customers professionally and explain things simply during service calls
- Work with Operations Manager to schedule service work
- Support and assist installation crew as needed
- Communicate professionally with install crew, corporate office, and customers; ensure clear communication across all channels
- Leave job sites clean and orderly
- Knowledge of hand-held power tools
- Professional and friendly communication skills with all types of people
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team; can-do attitude
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift up to 70lbs
- Experience in general construction, servicing grid-tied PV systems, and/or electrical knowledge
- Hoisting license/forklift certification a plus
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to HR [at] mygenerationenergy.com.