We are looking for a passionate customer development associate to join our growing solar installation company. In this role, the candidate will manage incoming leads and provide them with information about our products and the benefits of going solar.
To ensure success in this position, candidates should have excellent interpersonal skills, a passion for solar energy, and a solid background in customer service.
- Manage incoming leads
- Evaluate and qualify homes for solar suitability
- Schedule appointments with potential customers for the Sales Team
- Log and track customer details within our CRM.
- Follow up with leads who have shown interest in solar
- Prepare or review designs for the customer’s solar installation.
- Maintain a process of proactive communication with leads and internal stakeholders on site assessment requests and expected response time.
- Assist in proposal preparation.
- Assist Sales Team as needed.
- Extremely organized. Self-starter. Takes initiative to find answers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to relate technical information in layman’s terms.
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce and Office software.
- Understand basic elements of a solar electric system, (to be trained).
- Dedicated to complete and accurate data management. Enjoys the detail work of data management.
- Unflustered by changing plans and priorities.
- Experienced in time management techniques.