Become a part of the cutting-edge solar industry when you join our fun, growing team!
At My Generation Energy, we are passionate about making the world a better place, whether it’s by preserving the environment, supporting our local communities, or providing the best possible customer experience to make our clients happy. We work hard, but have fun doing it!
We are seeking an experienced licensed electrician to install solar panels for a steady stream of projects.
- Design PV systems including electrical wire sizing, conduit sizing, installation methods, conduit bending, etc.
- Install the electrical service equipment, wiring, and devices required for residential and commercial solar PV systems
- Perform high-quality electrical work that complies with the current National Electrical Code as well as other relevant local codes
- Troubleshoot system problems and resolve electrical issues, and work with all project stakeholders to fulfill upgrades/repairs
- Work with local inspectors to satisfy local requirements and expectations
- Work independently with minimum supervision in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Effectively coordinate and communicate with team and homeowners
- Enforce safety with everyone; including supervisors, customers, and co-workers
- All appropriate electrician licenses/certifications
- PV installation experience: ground mount or rooftop; commercial experience is a plus
- Impeccable quality standards, strives for perfection on each project
- Positive attitude & a desire to collaborate with all involved parties in order to achieve optimal results
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Comfortably able to lift 50lbs, climb ladders, work with tools, work in crawl spaces, and work on high roof tops in varying temperatures
- Basic computer competence including Excel, Word, email, and web-based applications
- Must have a valid state driver’s license
- Awareness and concern about environmental issues is a plus.
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or complete the form below.