We are looking for a passionate solar project administrator to join our growing solar installation company.
To ensure success in this position, candidates should have excellent interpersonal skills, a passion for solar energy, and a solid background in customer service, data entry, and administrative support.
- Manage incoming leads
- Evaluate and qualify homes for solar suitability
- Schedule appointments with potential customers for the Sales Team
- Log and track customer details within our CRM.
- Follow up with leads who have shown interest in solar
- Prepare or review designs for the customer’s solar installation.
- Maintain a process of proactive communication with leads and internal stakeholders on site assessment requests and expected response time.
- Submitting warranty registrations and claims for panels and inverters which require registration to activate the a system.
- Assist Sales Team as needed.
- General customer service and data entry
- General administrative support
- Extremely organized. Self-starter. Takes initiative to find answers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to relate technical information in layman’s terms.
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce, Quickbooks, and Office software.
- Understand basic elements of a solar electric system, (to be trained).
- Dedicated to complete and accurate data management. Enjoys the detail work of data management.
- Unflustered by changing plans and priorities.
- Experienced in time management techniques.
1-year prior relevant experience but not required
High level organization skills, attention to detail and accuracy
Experience in the construction or engineering industries
Interest in creating a more sustainable and resilient future
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
My Generation Energy will never share your information or use high-pressure sales tactics.