Become a part of the cutting-edge solar industry when you join our fun, growing team! This position will be responsible for coordinating service for new and existing customers’ solar arrays, in addition to other special projects.
At My Generation Energy, we are passionate about making the world a better place, whether it’s by preserving the environment, supporting our local communities, or providing the best possible customer experience to make our clients happy. We work hard, but have fun doing it!
- Coordinate service calls for solar arrays
- Troubleshoot client issues and research solutions as needed
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Maintain inventory in our warehouse
- Assist with warranty-related calls
- Prepare materials for all upcoming projects so installation crew has exactly what they need
- Assist Operations Manager with day-to-day tasks to keep installations running smoothly
- Perform other related tasks as requested by leadership
- Proficiency in spreadsheet software like Excel or Sheets, as well as basic computer skills
- Customer service-minded; ensure customer satisfaction. Comfortable talking with clients in their own homes.
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Driven and proactive. Ability to research & learn whatever is needed without being asked.
- Friendly, strong communication skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Team player
- Must have a valid driver’s license w/ clean driving record
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED. Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Must be able to lift 50-70 lbs
- Required work authorization:
- United States
Full time position
Reports to: Operations Manager
To apply, email resume and cover letter to HR [at] mygenerationenergy.com.
My Generation Energy will never share your information or use high-pressure sales tactics.