Become a part of the cutting-edge solar industry when you join our fun, growing team! This position will be responsible for assisting the President/CEO, with a special focus on supporting our marketing efforts.
At My Generation Energy, we are passionate about making the world a better place, whether it’s by preserving the environment, supporting our local communities, or providing the best possible customer experience to make our clients happy. We work hard, but have fun doing it!
- Manage President/CEO’s calendar
- Assist President/CEO in streamlining processes and delegating responsibilities to senior team members
- Serve as main point of contact for our web marketing agency
- Assist Customer Relations team with marketing projects as needed
- Serve as point of contact for health insurance administrator
- Assist all team members with setting up health insurance, SIMPLE IRAs
- Update and distribute Employee Handbook as needed
- Track employees’ anniversary dates and coordinate their benefits accordingly
- Write & post job descriptions and phone screen candidates
- Write blog articles and installs of the week, optimizing for SEO
- Create and send newsletters
- Manage social posts and ads
- Other tasks & projects as determined by leadership
You will be fully trained on all aspects of the job.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, email, WordPress, and Constant Contact. Salesforce experience a plus.
- Proficiency in Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Familiarity with Facebook Ads Manager a plus.
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Driven, curious, and proactive. Ability to figure things out without being asked.
- Friendly, strong communication skills
- Detail-oriented: Multi-tasking and prioritizing is effortless for you. You notice when something falls through the cracks, and you catch it and set it right before anyone notices.
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Team player. Always willing to pitch in.
- Comfortable with a startup environment, willing to pitch in to do whatever is necessary, and excited about the company's potential as well as your own
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Required work authorization:
- United States
Full time position
Reports to: President & CEO
To apply, please email HR [at] mygenerationenergy [dot] com with your cover letter and resume.