The Project Manager is responsible for managing My Generation Energy’s solar projects. From ensuring that all required permits have been acquired through all phases of the installation process to project completion.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create an installation schedule showing activity progression and duration.
- Work with the field lead to preplan projects. Review the permits, plans, schedule, and work details as required. Confirm all relevant information has been provided to the construction supervisor.
- Ensure the timely completion and delivery of project documents necessary to communicate to field personnel, including wiring design, layout, scope of work and all necessary budget parameters.
Project Execution, Monitoring, and Controlling
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and OSHA requirements on the job site
- Schedule field crew to maximize efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Ensure documents are kept current throughout the project.
- Ensure the highest quality workmanship on each task
- Maintain change order logs
- Participate in job progress meetings with members of the field personnel team as required.
- Continuously review the job progress and problems with project team
- Work with VP of Operations to ensure that all equipment and materials required for an assigned project are requested, purchased, staged, and delivered to site on a timely basis.
- Review materials and delivery schedules
- Review job cost reports and provide feedback to sales lead about variances in the budget.
- Maintain detailed punch lists
- Ensure that left over material returned to the shop is dispositioned properly
- Complete performance summaries for project personnel with input from project team
- Manage the master project schedule of planned projects
- Actively manage scope, schedule, and budget
- Consistently communicate internally and externally with project team
- Review and manage potential project risks from preliminary design to completed project
- Manage the procurement process for equipment and contractors on projects
- Oversee and organize project documentation requirements
- Collaboratively work with engineering, operations staff, and management to efficiently complete projects
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to HR [at] mygenerationenergy.com.