Become a part of the cutting-edge solar industry when you join our fun, growing team! This position will be responsible for assisting the sales and operations team.
At My Generation Energy, we are passionate about making the world a better place, whether it’s by preserving the environment, supporting our local communities, or providing the best possible customer experience to make our clients happy. We work hard, but have fun doing it!
- Provide administrative sales support
- Assist in putting together new contract packages
- Gather permitting information from sales team and clients
- Supports and assists sales and operations team as needed
- Detail-oriented: Multi-tasking and prioritizing is effortless for you. You notice when something falls through the cracks, and you catch it and set it right before anyone notices.
- Proactive: If you find yourself with a spare minute, you naturally offer to help out a busy colleague.
- Comfortable with a startup environment, willing to pitch in to do whatever is necessary, and excited about the company's potential as well as your own
- Reliable: you’re easily reachable, show up on time, and quick to acknowledge team requests.
- Thorough: you finish projects completely, and double-check to ensure you’re not missing anything.
- Solid computer and communication skills including grammar/spelling: you serve as a representative of the firm through your communication with clients.
- Knowledge of Salesforce
College degree preferred. Some local travel and excellent driving record required. To apply, please reply with cover letter and resume.
This position is full-time.
To apply, email resume and cover letter to HR [at] mygenerationenergy.com.
My Generation Energy will never share your information or use high-pressure sales tactics.