We are seeking a full-time application specialist to join our fun, fast-growing team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who’s excited to join the solar energy industry as part of an established, trusted company.
The Solar Application & Interconnection Specialist will work with Sales, Operations, and Utilities to oversee the permit and application process from start to finish on all our solar projects.
- Prepare applications accurately and efficiently
- Assist with processes related to permitting both pre- and post- installation.
- Prepare, review, and submit a high volume of routine interconnection documents in accordance with various utility policies
- Submit designs and forms through utility portal
- Compile and submit permit packages, adhering to municipal code
- Prepare project schedules/calendars
- Manage project handoff from Sales team
- Collaborate with all internal teams as necessary to ensure project process flow
- Work with management team to improve processes
- Review installation photos to ensure all details are captured
- Assist all other departments of the company as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Eagerness and willingness to learn all aspects of the solar industry
- Strong problem-solving skills and works well in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate ability to solve problems as they arise
- Assist enforcement of quality control
- Working knowledge of technical, administrative & management of all project phases
- Administrative & Business Operations: 1 year (Preferred)
- Proficient computer skills
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to negotiate with vendors
- Previous experience managing direct reports in a leadership role
- Problem solving abilities to manage and solve project conflicts
Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to HR [at] mygenerationenergy.com.