Become a part of the cutting-edge solar industry when you join our fun, growing team! This position will be responsible for coordinating service for new and existing customers’ solar arrays, in addition to other special projects.
At My Generation Energy, we are passionate about making the world a better place, whether it’s by preserving the environment, supporting our local communities, or providing the best possible customer experience to make our clients happy. We work hard, but have fun doing it!
- Assist Service Technician: replace solar inverters, install critter guard, reconnect systems that lose internet connectivity, load/unload equipment
- Interact with customers professionally and explain things simply during service calls
- Work with Operations Manager to schedule service and installation work
- Assemble and install solar panels on roofs and other structures.
- Configure PV systems based on site conditions and customers needs and expectations; connects panels to the power grid.
- Follow building standards and codes when installing panels and support structures.
- Ensures that equipment is weather sealed.
- Support and assist installation crew as needed
- Communicate professionally with install crew, corporate office, and customers; ensure clear communication across all channels
- Leave job sites clean and orderly
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of hand-held power tools
- Professional and friendly communication skills with all types of people
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team; can-do attitude
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift up to 70lbs
- Ability to read building plans.
- Ability to read equipment manuals
Reports to: Operations Manager
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Or complete the form below.